Our chefs take the greatest pride in preparing scrumptious creations with carefully selected ingredients and seasonal flavors.
We offer a wide range of restaurants for various situations, from full-course meals to private rooms, casual dining, entertaining guests, and celebrating special days.
- French Restaurant
Trente et Un
- Portopia Hotel Top Floor First Partner Restaurant to the Michelin Guide Two-Starred "La Mère Brazier"
- Sky Lounge
Plein d' Etoiles
- Savor scenery that evolves with time and seasons, in a spacious, relaxing interior.
- Teppanyaki Grill
- Enjoy the finest beef and freshest seafood prepared right before your eyes.
- Try Kansai-style oden, a variety of flavorful foods slowly stewed in Kyowada's special soup stock.
- Let us know your preferences, and we'll create an original cocktail just for you.
- Traditional Japanese Cuisine
- Enjoy traditional Japanese cuisine throughout the four seasons that is as pleasing to the eye as it is to the palate.
- Enjoy fine kushiage (deep-fried foods on skewers) made from local ingredients along with a wide selection of wines.
- Sushiman's master chefs welcome guests with the finest sushi, prepared with skill and panache polished over our 360-year history.