International Conference Center Portopia Hall
The Portopia Hall is directly connected with the Portopia Hotel South Building, while remaining a separate and independent hall. It is also easily accessible from the Ohwada large banquet hall that can accommodate up to 3,000 people, and the Kairaku, which is located on the basement floor of the main building and can accommodate a maximum of 1,200 people.
The Portopia Hall, accommodating 1,702 people, can be used for conventions, symposiums and seminars, and offers an array of audio equipment and other outstanding facilities for use at concerts, shows and other events.
- Number of seats
Total number of seats: 1,702 seats (wheelchair available)
[The first floor seats: 1,308 seats (610 seats in the case of school type), balcony seats: 128 seats, the second floor seats: 268 seats]
- Stage format
Using acoustic reflector during concert
- Proscenium opening: 22.5 m [entrance] x 8 m [height] x 10 m [depth] Stage wing: 30 m2 (right wing), 30 m2 (left wing)
- Acoustic reflector
- Two ceiling reflectors (suspended type), six side reflector plates (rotary type), front reflector plate fixed, stage area when using reflector 200 m2
- Variable reverberation device
- Variable reverberation device can be used to adjust reverb time according to purpose of use
- Stage mechanism
- Squeeze curtain, curtains, projection screen (10 m [width] x 4.8 m [height]), art baton 5 (2 are also used as ceiling reflector), 5 lighting batons, 2 clasp closures
- Projection, imaging equipment
- Liquid crystal projector, slide projector, 35 mm / 16 mm projector, S-VHS video deck, Betacam, PAL-SECAM compatible video deck, document camera etc.
- Lighting equipment
- Allowable quantity 500 KVA, Line number 185 circuits, dimming desk 360 scene, preset fader 60 × 3 steps, center pin spot (1 kw xenon 2), side pin spot (1 kw halogen 2)
- Simultaneous interpretation equipment
- 6 languages, infrared system, 1,700 receivers, 6 simultaneous interpreting booths
- Audio equipment
- Sound adjustment console 24 ch input, wireless microphone 6 ch, elevator microphone 2, 3 points suspended microphone, Dolby system, CD, cassette deck, DAT, MD, record player etc.
- Elevator for large props
- 2.2 m [width] × 2.3 m [height] × 3.8 m [depth]
- Full concert grand piano (Steinway / Yamaha)
- Waiting room / Dressing room
- Organizer's office: 1 room (45 m2) Waiting rooms: 2 rooms (15 m2 each) Reception salon: 1 room (40 m2) Other banquet halls, etc. available in main building / south building
- Hearing-impaired receiver system
- Contact us
Weekdays 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Sat., Sun., Nat’l Holidays 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.