We are able to accommodate the customer’s request while maintaining the same level of food and service as we would in the hotel. Our staff will take care of everything from set-up, preparation, and clean up.
- Buffet style (standing or seated), Course menu (Japanese or Western), Cocktails, Bento Boxes, Light Meals
- Number of Guests
- Buffet menus can be requested for parties of 20 people or more. Any other menu is available for parties of 10 people or more.
*Silverware and tablecloths will be provided by the hotel.
- Beer, whisky, Japanese sake, Shochu, and soft drinks. The price for drinks will be based on the total number of drinks ordered during the party.
*The hotel can provide the drinkware, or the customer can choose to provide their own.
- Required Expenses
- Personnel fee: service staff and chefs (for 4 hrs.) is ¥11,000 (including tax) x number of party attendees
Transport expenses: The amount will be determined depending on each party and location. The hotel will discuss the details with the customer during planning.
- Areas eligible for off-site catering
- Anywhere within Kobe city, Ashiya city, Nishinomiya city, Akashi city
- Schedule (example)
- At any time
- Contact the hotel to discuss the event
- About 1 month prior
- Visit the hotel or meet with sales representatives (receive an estimate)
- About 10 days prior
- Confirm details
- 2 days prior
- Last day to confirm number of attending guests
- Day of event
- Set-up / Prep → Main event → Clean up
(There may be instances where it is necessary to set-up the day before.)